Monday, May 2, 2016

Tarantula!


Hey everyone!! 

How are you doing? I would love it if you sent me an email or letter! My email isrfindlay@myldsmail.net.  This transfer I have grown so much.  Being a leader or trainer takes a lot of humility and help from the Lord.  I think the biggest struggle for me right now is being in a YSA (Young Single Adult) branch because we can only teach those people and we have to pass all the rest over to the other missionaries.

This week one of the cool things I found was a tarantula! It was huge!! I thought it was fake because it looked like one of those ones for halloween decorations.  


Also, a fun thing we did as a district was we played soccer together!! It was sooo fun! 

K, now on the more spiritual side of things, we got to teach this girl named Yvonne this week.  It was really cool because we were able to relate everything she was going through to the gospel.  It's amazing how we can teach so individually as missionaries.  We were able to testify that she can live with her family forever, but she has to keep doing those things like reading and praying and going to church.  We like to call it CPR.

Love you!

P.S. Oh, about all those other pictures, that was at a service project.  They had a 700 pound pig, donkeys, chickens, a turkey, goats, you name it.  It was pretty awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment