Monday, March 7, 2016

Second Transefer Day


Tomorrow is going to be transfers!! Crazy right? This transfer went by in a blink of an eye. 

Anyway, Alicia got confirmed this week by her husband.  Turns out even though he's been inactive for a while he could still perform the ordinance.  After, Sister Villatoro and I got up to bare our testimonies.  I was a little nervous, which I don't know why because I bare my testimony pretty much everyday.  But I basically shared how through the gospel of Jesus Christ we can find more happiness than any other source.  I also shared how I know that this church has been restored, and how the Book of Mormon is true. 

A good study that I had was in Isaiah 29, and it talks about how the church has been restored.  The reason why I read that is because Sister Villatoro and I are going to teach seminary tomorrow about that chapter.  It is going to be a long night because we may have to stay up packing for transfers and we have to exercise before seminary, but I'm excited.  Also, tomorrow, we get to help out Sister Maluenda make dinner for the new greenies coming in.  I am officially done with my 12 weeks now, meaning that I am no longer a greenie. Yipee!

This week, our district had the opportunity to help out a family in the ward paint their house. It took a long time, but it looks so much better now!!

Another exciting thing that happened was Alicia's daughter accepted a baptismal date of April 3!! She wants to follow the example of her mom.

Love you all,
Sister Findlay

Before

After



What does the hat say?

No comments:

Post a Comment