Monday, January 9, 2017

Group Letter



Well this week, we had our monthly MLC again (the leadership meeting) and I loved a scripture that my mission president told us.  It's in Doctrine and Covenants 6:29-31 and it basically says that as we are rejected we are blessed.  

Also, it was extremely cold this weekend.  Even amidst the cold, we took a member out with us. She felt so bad for us, that she brought us inside for hot chocolate.  That was such a blessing. 

As far as the rest of the week, I feel like there is not a lot to say, but I got to translate for one of our investigators that comes to Texas every weekend, but he is from Mexico.  I was surprised that I could get the point across in the lesson.  You would think my native companion would translate, but she didn't want to and she doesn't feel like she is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment